Hapkido | Women's Self Defence
I started hapkido when I was 13. I trained under Tony Catalano in Sin Moo Hapkido under Grand Master Ji Han Jae. Since then I’ve trained in a few different styles – taekwondo, jeetkundo and Brazilian jiu-jitsu but, Hapkido is my passion and I always kept coming back to it.
Wanting to teach and share my knowledge I started on my journey with the Australian Hapkido Association. With over 20 years experience, I now run kids and adult classes as well as the Women’s Defence courses and seminars. Teaching martial arts and self defence is my passion, I love the confidence it gives people knowing that they will be able to protect themselves in almost any situation.
- Black Belt Hapkido Head Instructor
- Australian Hapkido Association Representative
- Personal Trainer – Cert III and IV in Fitness
- Sports Massage Therapist
- Cert II in Security and Crowd Control
- Cert III in Personal Protection – Bodyguard